Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zac's holiday highlights

In Australia and Singapore I had so much fun.

In Australia I stayed in Sydney for 10 days and Melbourne for 4 weeks then I went to Singapore for 4 days. My highlight in Sydney was I trained at the SCG (Sydney Cricket Ground) with the swans (an AFL team) with my friend Angus. We met two famous AFL players I can't remember their names but one of of their nicknames was 'Cheese'. Most of the time Angus and I tried to discover who could do the coolest catch. After we got free pies and soft drinks (I sneakily took two pies). Then we went home to my cousins apartment that had a really cool under ground pool.

My next highlight was when in Melbourne with my cousin I went to his beach house. I had so much fun plying murder in the dark partly because I found the best hiding spots. We also played hide and seek tag. At the sailing club near by their were two dogs one was very nice the other one bit you and it hurt a lot. My cousin has a playstation3 we played on that quite a lot.

My highlight in Singapore was two things the first was at the back at my friends house there was a creek. Where we went hunting for fish. the biggest thing in the creek was a turtle. The fish were really tiny I caught 3 fish that were 1cm long with what we called the fish bow .My second is one of there friends invited us to there huge house. At the house I got the muddiest i've ever been in my whole life and then jumped in the pool to wash of.

I had the best holiday ever and I hope i can do it next year.

No comments: