Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... Kian


It's good to be me.....................

because I have lots of great friends
because I have a caring family

My unusual talent is that I can roll my tonge so that it looks like it turns 360 degrees

My ambition is to play professional basketball for either L.A Lakers or Leicester Riders!!

It's also good to be me because I'm a Leicester City fan who are the greatest football team ever!! (from my dad) (who is great)

My aim is to be a good sportsman

Kian Holt

4 comments:

Ellie Amitrano said...

Hi Kian the team that you serporut is really bad HAHA.

Alizaky said...

La.Lakers are amazing especially Kobe Bryant.
But my favourite football team is Barcelona and Liverpool

Uzair said...

You have to change your football team even Ipswich are better.


Uzair

Anonymous said...

Hi Kian
Good basketball team but the football team is RUBBISH!!!!!
Rory