Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's good to be .....Adam B


Hi I'm Adam,

I was born in England. I'm also from Tunisia which is in North Africa.


I once beat a 30 year old in an online strategy game!

I can click over 20 bones in my body!

I can bend my pinkie finger right back and I used to be able to with my thumb!

I like making movies and hope to be a movie director!

I have read the Harry Potter series.I

have loads of good friends.\


Well that's me, but what's you?


Adam.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool being a movie director would be real fun. You're great at making movies... I've made one with you! And beating a 30 year old is amazing! Oh yeah and bending your finger back and clicking your bones- brr! Its weird!!!

Hazel S

richard said...

You're one of my best friend because you're really considerate and almost everything you do is funny and you play with everyone.

richard

Molly said...

Hey Adam!

You are a really kind friend to me you are also really supportive to me and everybody else! You said well done to me when I got house captain!

You really funny at breaktimes and always will be.

Molly

Dylan said...

I think you are really kind and you're always funny in some way.

Dylan

Francesca said...

Hey Adam

My mum and dad lived in Tunisia for 3 years.I think that bending over 20 bones in your body is kind of creapy.I'm busy reading the Harry Poter series and so far so good.
Francesca

Hazel S said...

Which is your favourite Harry Potter book Adam?

Hazel S

P.S. I think I sounded a bit like a lady on a talk show then!

Uzair said...

I think you are special.







Uzair

Felix said...

I think its cool that you want to be a movie directer i make movies too!
I think you are very funny and kind.


Felix