Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dan'e epic holiday report!

Dans awesome trip to ThailandAt the airport….

Me my two, sisters Rachel and Ava and my mum and dad.Went to Thailand. (We flew Thai air)When we got to the airport, ourgate wasn't open, so we had to wait for an hour until it finallyopened. So we were one of the first people to check in, by the time wechecked in the line was so big. Then we walked all the way to thegates. Then we went to the Irish village for dinner.After that, we started walking over to our gate. When we got there, wehad to wait for hours. Then finally we boarded the plane, for luck Ialways touch the side of the plane. Then the air hostess said"sawasadee 54 abcde" and we went to our seats and we were away!

Once we got to Bangkok we went through all the customs and collectedour entire luggage, went outside and called for a taxi we asked him togo to the royal orchid Sheraton and we hopped in and we were away!

Once we got to our hotel we checked in and got led to our rooms.Ourroom was nice, it had a big plasma screen t.v. a basket of fruit, ahuge bathroom and most of all a massive window looking all overBangkok.

After we had a shower and got dressed, we went and got afternoon tea,it was really nice there was cup cakes and there was this beetle leafmarinated in tea I tried it, it was quite nice. Once we ate and had adrink and then we went on a boat trip down the river and as we werewalking out the receptionist, at the desk said bye lady lamb, we gotout of the hotel and started laughing our heads of it was so funnythen we had a walk down to the river's edge was and we sore a guyfishing he had gust court a fish then we carried on walking to ourtour guide and she led us into a boat and the driver took us a wayfirst we went to see a snake show that was so freaky but it was cool(Ireally don’t like snakes)then our driver took us to see these massiveboudhas then he took the long way back so we could take pictures andlook around once we got back to the river's edge and had tea I hadchicken sate and went back to the hotel for some sleep.

Once we got up we went to old famous pat pong(I called it rat pong , Icalled it rat pong because I could not stand the smell) and wentshopping my mum and sisters got bracelets (finally after we bartendfor them) I got two tee shirts and we went back to our hotel in a tuktuk and had some afternoon tea and went to bed.

The next day we had breakfast. I had sausages, scrambled eggs, bacon,toast and jam, a dumpling and of course hot chocolate. And went to seethe reclining Buddha, its massive it's huge it's just spectacular.After seeing the buddah we went for a walk trying to find a taxi andfinally we did we asked him to go to the weekend market. When we gotto the weekend market Ava my little sister was going on about gettinga monkey t shirt. So we went looking for her beloved monkey t shirt,but we were walking for hours looking for her t shirt but we simplycould not find it. Once we got sick of looking for it, we went to geta drink. I had a coke and so did Rachel, my sister. After the drinkswe went back to the hotel and had a little nap.

After our nap we went and got afternoon tea. And headed to a nice Thairestaurant and had lobster Thai noodles and sticky rice. As we werewalking out of the hotel lady lamb man appeared and greeted "goodnight" and we headed off to the restaurant and ate.

Then we went to pot pong looking for Avas monkey t shirt and after agreat deal of bargaining we finally got it after pat pong we got a tuktuk to our hotel and had afternoon tea and went to bed ready for ourflight to Phuket.

When we arrived in phuket we collected our luggage and went outside tomeet the guy from the le meridian who was going to take us to thehotel we were staying at the le meridian phuket beach resort and spa.When we got into the car the driver gave us cold towels and somewater, Ava we were driving to the hotel we looked out the windowlooking at the beautiful landscape when we got to the hotel we gottreated to cold towels and this Thai juice it was very nice. Finallyafter waiting for ages we got shown to our rooms. They were quitenice.

After Un packing we got our swim stuff out and hopped into the pool itwas very nice it had a big island in the middle me Rachel and Ava keptjumping of it was really fun.

After all that fun we were called in for dinner I had butter chickenand some nan bread it was really nice then we went up to our rooms andhad a shower then hopped into bed.

The next morning we went down for breakfast. After breakfast we gottowels and headed down to the pool after about an hour of swimming inthe pool I went down to the sea. The temperature was just right andthe waves were massive, at least 3,4 feet massive after about 4 hoursbody surfing I wanted to go surfing so I went to the water sports areaand asked "do you do surfing " and he said yes ,so I asked him could Irent a board and he said "no" then I asked to see the boards thenhe showed them to me and I said there only a tiny bit big then he said"I now but I cannot let you use them because the surfs to big" so Iwent back to the pool and said to my mum and dad that the man will notlet me use the surf boards and they said that’s a bummer so I couldn'tgo surfing. So I hopped into the pool and chilled out waiting until itwas tea time.

At tea I had a cheese burger. Then I went to bed ready for another dayin paradise.

In the morning we all went down to breakfast and had loads to eat thenwe collected the towels and headed down to the beach and got the bestsun beds straight after that I plunged into the sea, dived under thebig waves, and swam, all the way out to the back of the set andsuddenly this massive 4 foot wave was coming towards me then I swamlike mad and I court the monster then when I could see the wave wasbreaking I put my right arm out and leaned to the side and I wasinside the tube and I kept on going and I simply enjoyed the lastseconds of the wave then…….. It crushed on me so I got sent to the ofthe Floor of the sea and I waited about 10 seconds then I came up andthere was foam everywhere then I swam out to were all the good waveswere and I did the same thing over and over and over again until I wasthirsty and tired then I swam back to shore were my feet could touchthe Floor and amazing it was tea time so I dried off and put on a tshirt and headed to our room where we got ready for tea we went to thehotels Italian restaurant I had pizza and a bit of my mum's risotto itwas really tasty then after stuffing ourselves we went to the old sack..

SKIPPING A FEW DAYS of paradise

We got up had breakfast and fetched some towels and got a bed on thebeach. Then we headed over to where the sport areas were and playedbolls then we played crazy golf after that I went over to where thearchery was and did some archery then later I came back and me andRachel played table tennis then I ran back and plunged into the seaand went body surfing

Then I hopped out and went to our room and got ready for tea andtonight we went to the brunch with a show the food was excellent andthe show was spectacular. After an excellent night out then we wentto bed

The next day we got up and had breakfast then got our towels and wentdown to the beach. Then I headed straight for the sea and as I wasswimming I saw these kids and they were roughly about my age so I swamtowards them and said "hello, what's your name" and he replied "Tom,what's yours ""Daniel hi tom""Hi Daniel"And then we played for hours and hours. Body surfing, boogie boardingthen after a day of fun Tom said "do you want to come to the bar tonight"And I replied "yes" so I went to the bar after dinner and played pooldarts and table football I had a heck of a time then I got reallytired so I hit the sack.

The next morning we woke up and headed down to breakfast then weheaded into patong and had a walk around it was not very nice so weheaded down into karon. Karon was lovely it was a lot cleaner thanpatong and there were more places to eat. After a bit of a walk we sawa place to have a drink so we went into the bar and had a drink. I hada coke. After a walk we went back to the hotel.


When we got to the hotel we had a swim and went back into patong andhad tea I had chicken marinated in mushroom source. It was very niceafter our dinner we went back to the hotel and hit the old sack

.The next day me and my dad had to get up really early, because we weregoing to play golf. After a nice quick breakfast we were off to playgolf when we got to the golf course my dad's credit card wasn’tworking so the golf course solved that one of their drivers would takeus back to the hotel and that we could pay in cash.

So we got dressed into our golf gear and we were away. Sadly my dadbeat me beat me but I had a lot of fun I played quiet well. Then whenwe finished playing golf we had a shower and went for lunch I had aclub sandwich. Then we went back to the hotel and went for a swim andthen went to bed after a very exiting day.

Then the next morning we had breakfast and went elephant trekking itwas really cool the elephants were massive and as we were riding theman stopped and said this is a rubber tree and he got a knife out andstabbed it into the tree and this white juice came out and after abouta second it dried up and it was all elastic and he handed it to us andamazingly it was quite strong and I studied it for ages it was just sointeresting. And then we rode the elephant back to the farm theelephant felt so bumpy but it was fun as we were riding back the manwho was controlling the elephant gave us these fishes and birds thathe made out of bamboo leafs it was amazing then we got to the farm andwe bought some bamboo to feed to the elephants as we held them out theelephants sucked them into their big trunks into their huge mouthafter we had finished the bamboo we visited the baby that had justbeen born the day after we had got here and we bought bananas for herto eat (she wasn’t as rough as the big ones) then we washed our handsand went to this monkey show it was excellent after that we went tothe butterfly farm.

When we got to the butterfly farm we paid for our tickets and food andwe visited the butterflies and fed them crushed banana and honey andas we put the food on the floor the butterflies came over andimmediately started to eat then we visited the cocoons they wereamazing after all that we went to the silk section did you know thatsilk is made of used butterfly cocoons it's amazing. Then after allthat we went to feed the fish that was fun then we headed out of thefarm and drove back to the hotel and chilled out in the pool then wentto this Italian buffet with a show and enjoyed the evening watchingthe show and then went to bed for the last day on holiday.

The next morning we woke up and had breakfast then went on a boat tripwhen we got to the harbor we got on the boat and we were away It wasawesome we went canoeing into caves saw bats and went to James bondisland and went diving off the boat and swimming It was an awesomelast day in paradise then all good things come to an end, we went backto pack for the trip home It was an excellent holiday….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG not fair u are so lucky!
I miss thailand so much
Anyway sounds like youve had a great time and i hope you enjoy y6
Sophie