Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Charlotte's holiday in Mauritius




Mauritius

Early in the morning 3am to be exact we boarded on the bowing 777 Emirates flight bound for Mauritius. Our journey was 6 hours long so I had plenty of time to watch movies and take cat naps.
I slept for most of the flight and only got to watch 3 quarters of Ghosts of a Girlfriend past, finally we landed and had to travel by mini bus to our resort flic en flac, we stayed at the Hilton resort and spa.

After checking in we were shown to our room which was a ground floor suite, it was so cool because there was two separate rooms and separate TV’s. After we unpacked we got changed into our swimming kits and walked down to the beach where we had our lunch, I had a burger my mum and dad had a salad each and my sister had a Mickey Mouse pizza.

The next day me and my dad went in a submarine which went up to 35m depth, we had to go in a car for an hour to drive to a stall where we boarded on a boat to ride to a big shipping vessel called ‘Betty’. When we got abroad the vessel we were told to wait near the submarine until they prepared the submarine. After a 5 minute wait we had to have our picture taken before boarding the submarine. When we got inside it was really claustrophobic and my legs were too long to outstretch so I had to have my knees up to my chest. The captain was called François. It was really cool the way the submarine sank there were two air tanks on the top of it and they were filled with air and the captain filled them with water so we would sink. There was buzzing and humming at the back of the submarine. When we were down there we saw a ship wreck of a Japanese fishing ship called the Star of Hope.

I wish I could continue but my hands ache!
I hope you enjoy reading it.

Charlotte
6JW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair Charlotte!
Sophie