Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be... Rachel M


My name is Rachel McM and it's good to be me because....................................................

I am from Galway, Ireland
I have been awarded 1 medal for swimming, 6 medals for dancing, 2 medals for music,1 medal for football 2 medals for basketball, 3 ribbons for art and 2 trophies for art.
I have lived 4 different places in my life so far.
I am good at swimming, cycling, music and art.
I have a pet cat.


When I was 2 years old I fell of a chair and split my ear lobe.

Rachel

9 comments:

Adam B said...

Wow a medal for football well done!

Adam B ( Mr Watsons' class)

sami said...

wwwwwwoooooooooooo alot of rewards
you must have run out of space to put them.

Uzair said...

Intresting work Dylan






Uzair

Eloise said...

Oww that must of hurt! Alot of rewards though!!
Did you bring the all to Dubai?!

angela said...

You have a very Irish accent aswell.

Kristi said...

Wow that is a lot of medals, trophies and ribbons Rachel!

Daniela said...

YAY!!! SHINY MEDALS...

serena said...

Nice shiny medals

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel its me Kate in Ireland.
I think u did a great job on your
blog. You look really cool.