Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's good to be me (Tomas)


It's good to be me (Tomas)

My name is Tomas. I was born on the 8, 9, 98. That is a special birthday because it can be read either way, backwards or forwards. In Spain the day is known as a capicua which is supposed to bring luck.

I am from 4 different countries such as Lebanon, Spain, England and Germany.

I am good at pretty much all sports (I mean boy sports) such as Football, Cricket and Rugby. I am also good at Swimming and Athletics. I am very active and love playing playground games like Bulldog and build up tag. When I get taught how to play a game I sometimes know the game already, just with slightly different rules.

When I am learning something new I usually remember what to do.
I have a long time memory and often help mum and dad remember what the parking lot number is.
When I am older I would like to be an engineer because I love building things. I would also like to be an athlete, because I love running and I like competing.

6 comments:

Adam B said...

You are funny. You are a great friend.

Adam B

Dylan said...

Since I have started Kings Dubai I think you are a really great friend and loads of fun to be around.

Dylan

James D said...

4 different countries WOW, I think you will be a great engineer.
I like running and competing too!!
good luck on the engineer!

Matthew said...

Tomas can you speak all four languages?

You are a great friend and very good at sports!!!

oisin said...

You are exactly 60 years younger then one of my grandads. You are funny and fun to talk to and you can always take a laugh.

Tomas said...

I can't speak all languages