Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Daniela



Hi, My name's Daniela and I'm gonna tell you why it's good to be ME!
I have loads of friends including my best friends Ashleigh and Millie.
I was born in Hong Kong, but I speak French, some romanian, The Smallest bit of chinese, and of course, english.
I like playing online games like planet cazmo or Spineworld.
I have a great family and wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world!
Daniela.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!


serena

sami said...

wow I never knew you were born in Hong Kong,

Eloise said...

You can speak so many languages!! WOW!!

Kristi said...

Wow your a language wizz Daniela!!!

angela said...

Sounds like you have a great life!

Hazel S said...

Wow. I never knew you were born in Hong Kong! And you are definately a WhizzKid at languages! Oh yeah- and online games are sooooooooooooooooooo fun!

Hazel S

Daniela said...

Thanks, guys!

claire said...

you are so cool

Daniela :) said...

Thanks, claire!

Ashleigh the cool :D said...

COOL!

U are my bestest friend EVER!!

i'm so happy u cam to this school!!!!!

Ashleigh the cool :D

Daniela said...

Thanks, Ashleigh, (I'm getting the hang of spelling ur name!)Ur great 2... when u say cam, u mean came, right???

Daniela said...

Visit my blog at
www.danielascrimgeour.blogspot.com
And leave comments...
Or else...

Cuddles and Chloe said...

Sounds like you really good at languages!

Rachel

serena said...

It must feel cool to be from hong kong




serena

Daniela said...

U make No sense. At all. I mean, I wouldn't say "it must be sooooo cool coming from New Zealand!" I'd agree if you come from, you know, Atlantis or The fairy world or something. LOL! :P

Serena said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!


Serena