Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's good to be....Kristi

When I sit down and think about it, it is actually good to be me! So here is why:

I’m lucky to be living in a country where I can do all the activities that I love to do like horse riding, swimming, ice skating and many more.

When I am older I would like to be either a teacher, an author, a solo recording artist, an Olympic horse rider or all of the above!

I have many places that I would like to visit when I am older such as the Maldives, the Bahamas, Mauritius, Jamaica, Hawaii and visit Corsica again as I have visited Corsica before when I was 4 ½ years old.

I have 2 very interesting and unusual facts about me that I would like to tell you about:
¯ I have a freckle right in the middle of my forehead
¯ I have a big birthmark underneath my arm

6 comments:

sami said...

wow I never knew that you had a freckle on your forehead.

Molly said...

Hey Kristi!

You are such a great friend to everyone!You are so kind and thoughtful!You have a great personality Kristi!


Molly

Francesca said...

Hey Kristi
I didnt know you had a freackle on your forehead thats so cool
If you have'nt noticed I have freackles EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!
Francesca

Daniela said...

Thanks for your post before, Kristi!

Cuddles and Chloe said...

Thats so coolthe way you have a freckle right in the middle of your forehead!

Rachel

Serena said...

really you have a freckel on ur for head

cooooooooool



.Serena