Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Lauren




It's good to be me because I like being kind and having GOOD friends.

An interesting fact about me:
I am related to Wally Hayward who was a famous runner (you might not know him but he was famous!)
He was my Dad's, Mum's, Father and he ran a very long marathon called the COMRADES marathon, which was 56 miles and is held in South Africa. He ran it 6 times when he was younger and won all of them, but when he was about 79-80 he decided to run it 2 more times. (he didn't win but he did finish the race.)
Some aims that I would hope that would happen in the future would be get an important job, such as house captain, head girl, student council or captain of the netball team.
Also something I would really, really like is to go to Dubai College next year!

Lauren
:o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to dubai colage
toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!


Serena

Eloise said...

Lauren your a really nice friend!

Ive never heard of Wally Hayward but
he sounds interesting!

Youd be a great netball captain!!

angela said...

You must be lucky to have a great grandad as a famous runner!

Kristi said...

I would like to go to Dubai College as a third person! I also didn't know who Wally Hayward was but you might be famous like him someday!

Cuddles and Chloe said...

Your soooooooooo lucky to be related to Wally Hayward!


Rachel