Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Alec - it's good to be me

It's good to be me. Every person is different and that is what makes us special we all have different hair colour, eye colour, height and weight. This means we all think differently and if we were all the same we wouldn't have a future and we couldn't learn anything which is why it is important to do our best and be us.

Hi my name is Alec and here are some interesting facts about me:
I am learning how to scuba dive.
My foot is 24cm long and my big toe is 6.5cm long.
I don't like ice cream.
My favourite series of books are the lord of the rings.
My favourite meal is fillet steak.
My favourite show is Topgear.
I was born in Northwick Park Hospital,Harrow on the 26th of March 1999.

4 comments:

Adam B said...

You are funny.

Adam B.

richard said...

I like steak just like you and I've seen lord of the rings.In maths you're really funny and dramatic!

richard

Francesca said...

WOW Alec Scuba Diveing thats really cool and I also like steak
Francesca

Alizaky said...

Steak yum yum.
And I also like cars.