Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... Dylan


Hi my name is Dylan R and this is why it's good to be me.

Hi am capable of writing with both hands because I have broke my right arm before. I have friends all across the world from Australia to England.


I am double - jointed in my top part of finger and can bend it whilst keeping the rest of my finger
straight.


I'm Half English, quarter Australian and quarter New Zealand.


That's about me.
What's good about you?

6 comments:

Ellie Amitrano said...

Hi Dylan i find it really cool that you can bend a top part of a finger and keep your other ones strat

Tomas F-B said...

Heah Dylan,

Its me Tomas.

It is so amazing that you can write

with both hands. I wish I could do

that.

see ya

richard said...

I think that you've settled down in year 6 and thats a lot of countries!Today I saw that you can bend part of your finger but it's a little weird!

richard

oisin said...

hi Dylan, You and I have something in common, we both have 3 nationalities including Austraia and New Zealand.

Josh D said...

Sounds great gross that you can doo that finger thingy
Do me a favor and support Australia in the cricket would you?

Felix said...

Cool you cam bend your finger back (but still gross)
i think your kind, helpful and a great friend to have

Felix