Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Chris



Hi, my name’s Chris and I like that name. I live ina wonderful, kind family. True, sometimes I can get mad at them, or the other way round.
But still, over-all, I like my childhood. Mostly, I like being me.
I’m 10 years old and I have lived in Dubai for 4 years. I have a younger brother called Sebastian.
The best thing about me is I am very creative and can think up stories very quickly, although it takes a bit longer than that to write it all!
I think I’m special because know one I now is exactly the same as me. No one who likes the same colour, toys, books and looks like me.
My aim or ambition is to either become a book writer or a historian, because I know a lot about history.

5 comments:

sami(post) said...

It is good me because I have a good friends and family.I was born in Sharjah and I moved to Dubai 5 years ago.

I have also travelled to 20 places around the globe.I have a birth mark the size of a pea on my right knee.

Sometimes after I go swimming with my dad I like sliding on my boogie board across the grass when the sprinklers are on.

My ambition is to fly around the world and to become a pilot.

By Sami Barqawi

richard said...

You're a good friend because you are funny and I like the fact that you collect warhammer like I do.I hope you become a author or a historian!

richard

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, i think your really funny and kind to people and very creative. I thin you will be aa great book writer or historian.



James D

RoryQ said...

I like u cris because u are friendly
mabey u should write a history book!!!

Alizaky said...

I like you because youre always talking about funny things with Kian.