Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Paul


‘It’s good to be me.’

Why are we special?

We are all special because we are all different. If we were all the same it would be very boring! What makes us unique is our character, personality, looks, temperament, sense of humor and ambition.

The most unusual fact about me is that I am the only grandson on my Dad’s side of the family that will carry on the Orford surname.

The best thing about me is being me, Paul Michael Harle Orford!!

My ambition is to do well in my third golf tournament on the 24th October 2009 and hopefully get into the top ten.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your middle name is Harle???

oisin said...

Hi Paul up until last year I was also the only one who could continue on my surname too. Then my dad's cousin's wife had a baby boy in France

Daniela said...

Hope you win that golf tournament.

Ashleigh the cool :D said...

hey Paul,

it's me Ashleigh. I like your post and the way you wrote it. you should put something about Bertha on there!!
Ashleigh the cool :D