Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me .... by Emily


Hi Everyone -

Here is my good-to-be-me post:

It's good to be me cause I'm very lucky that my family is healthy and has enough money and that we have a good life. I am reading a book about girls in Afghanistan who have no school or books or stationery, so I am lucky about that too.

An interesting fact about me is that I'm good at gymnastics. People are always surprised when they see that I can sort of put two feet over my head, so that I am twisted like a human pretzel. My mum used to be able to do it when she was younger, too.

I'm also the only person I know who would like to be a travelling writer and photographer for National Geographic. If I can make that dream come true, I will have a very very interesting life ahead of me.

I also might want to be an author or a teacher, or a director, or an actress. Really, I don't know what I want to be!
I hope this is enough about me!!

Emily

3 comments:

Tomas F-B said...

Hey Emily,

Can you really put your feet over

your head?

Tomas

Francesca said...

Hey Emily

Is it true that you can put your feet over your head thats really cool.I think that you would be great at anything when your older.I would really like to see you be a traveling writer or photographer for National Geographic

Francesca

Emily said...

Thank-you so much Francesca!
And yes Tomas, I can.