Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Eloise



Its Good to be Me
Im Eloise Elizabeth Bolt, Im from Australia, I have 1 hamster (D.J)
I come from a really nice family of 6, I have lots of cousins and
friends! Some interesting facts about me are:
I split my head on a step when I was 6, thats why the scar is there
I am a vegetarian
I LOVE monkeys The best thing about me would be that I have the best friends that you could ever have!
When I grow up I would try to get a job as a vet or a monkey rescuer
because I love all animals.
Eloise :o)

9 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Hi Eloise,
I think you will be a great head girl.

Hope you will get the job as monkey rescuer or a vet.
I think you are:
Kind
Smart
Joyfull
Cheerfull

Hannah

Matthew said...

Eloise you are kind, helpful, thoughtful, caring and I know you will be a spectacula Head Girl!!!

Matthew

Kristi said...

Nice Post Lulu! Did not know how you got ur scar though!

angela said...

WOW! No wonder you're head girl. You have a great personality!

Jamal said...

Congratulations for being head girl.You deserve it!
Jamal

Francesca said...

Hey Eloise
I also love animals
and I hope you become a vet or a monkey rescuer
Francesca

Alizaky said...

Congratulations on being head girl.
You did a great job.
Nice blog.
I never knew about the scar.

Cuddles and Chloe said...

I think you would make a great vet or monkey rescuer!


Rachel

serena said...

You would be great a a vet or monkey rescuer tooo!