Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hannah says "it's good to be me"


ITS GOOD TO ME BECAUSE.......


Did you know that I am a quarter welsh, from my mums side. (COOL HAY)


I have been in a ambulance and a have stopped breathing, when I was 14 months old.


My favorite car is a Lamborghini.I have a friend in Australia.Did you know that I have lived in Bahrain. In Bahrain had 2 cats 1 was called Bubble and the other was called squeak.In Dubai I have 2 dogs called Poppy is a yorkshire terrier and Sheik in a cocker spaniel,we have about 72 fish because they breed and 2 hamsters called Honey is mine and Beth is Ella. Honey my hamster in about 2 nearly 3 years old.


I didn't have any hair until I was 2 years old. (HA-HA)I had curly blonde hair, my hair has changed a lot hasn't it.


When I am older I want to be a singer or a Olympic swimmer.

5 comments:

Mr Watso said...

You are right Hannah you have changed a lot . Well done for geting house captian i gess you mum was well happy for you .

Corynn Foote said...

Hannah, I think you are:
Kind
Mature
Helpful
Cheerful
A good Friend

Corynn F

Molly said...

Hey!

You are my BFF!That it is awesome that you want to be an olympic swimmer! You are such a great friend!


Molly

Eloise said...

72 FISH!!, 2 CATS, 2 DOGS, 2 HAMSTERS....

thats 78 pets!! WOW

your SO lucky!!

Anonymous said...

I like you Hannah because your kind to people and you are suck a great swimmer!





James D