Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Ashleigh


Heya! I'm Ashleigh

I Have Blonde hair
I am 10
I have a family of 4
I have a dog called spike
I like art
I live in umm suquiem 1
I have the MOST annoying brother
I love JOODY MOODY books
I LOVE reading
I have the CUTEST build-a-bear
I am from England
I am relatives with a Dutch admiral Deroyta
And I hate it hen I get something wrong I'm a perfectionist!

I guess that's me and this is

THE END!

P.S Can you tell me about you???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i can

serena

Charlotte said...

Kewl Ashleigh! I like the Judy Moody books aswell!
:)

Kristi said...

Cool Ashie! I think your dog spike is soooooooo cute and I do agree Timmy is really (x100) annoying!

angela said...

I wold like to go to the shop called build a bear.

Daniela said...

great post, ashleigh! Judy moody books are great, but have you tried famous five?

Hazel S said...

Cool. A dog called spike; he sounds rill. Yes- the Judy Moody books are great. Do you have a favourite one? What's your-build-a bear called?

Hazel S

claire said...

what type of art do you like :)

Ashleigh the cool!! :D said...

heya guys!!

thx for the comments!!

hey Hazel im happy to awnser your question~ My build a bear is called Tracy, And my fav joody moody book is joody moody predicts the futre.

And who else?

um Daniela- no i hav'ent tried famous 5 mabye i should

hi Angela- If you want to go to build a bear go to festivl city (it's just opend there)

hi Clarie- I personally like cartoon art it's still srt you know!!

YO Kristi- I love it that u love my dog spike, do you know that me and Spike are doing a a fashion contest at a vets 5 BIRTHDAY?

Hey Charlotte- THX for like joody moody!!


Ashleigh :D

Daniela S. said...

It's Judy Moody.
I know that u also:
Dance crazy-like,
Have blonde hair,
Are really random,
have gone on my blogspot, unlike SOMEONE I know!
Dani :D