Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rachel syas....

Rachel's report on presentation day.

I thought presentation day went really well. I didn't do a presentation because I'm new to Kings. I really liked all the presentations but I especially liked Natasha's because she she didn't use a laptop and spoke clearly. I LOVED Dan's cakes!!!!! I thought it was really funny when Hannah got Kian to go up and sing. I also enjoyed Becky's cheer leading. I never expected that so many people would go for house captain and head boy or head girl. I really enjoyed presentation day even though it caused us to miss swimming.

The results are being announced tomorrow at assembly!!

Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Rachel


I really enjoyed the presenrion too!

But I was sad when we missed swimming too!


Serena