Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Day in Richard's Mediteranean Cruise

At 7:00 on the 26th August 2009 the ship , the Legend of the Seas, docked at Naples. We just arrived from Rome and my parents woke me up. I got ready and we took the lift down to deck 4 form Deck 8 where our cabin was. My dad got a bit confused about which way was the restaurant, because the hsip was so huge, but we found it.

I ordered an omelette, which was tasty. My dad took us off the boat to rent a car. He then drove up to a small town about an hour away.

When we got there, me and my parents looked at some old Roman temples. It was humid so we stopped to have a drink at a small stall. I had a lemon and strawberry slush. We headed back to the ship after that.

On the ship we had a snack then went back to the room and waited for dinner which was at 8:30. I played with my toys to pass the time.

Me and my dad went to play mini golf a few hours before dinner. Because we had lots of time afterwards, Looked at the view with my mum.

Then it was time for dinner, which was on deck 4. We had some bread and soup to start off with. The steak I ordered was juicy and I had water to drink.

After we finished, we went back to the cabin. I had a bath and went to bed dreaming of the next eleven days cruising .

No comments: