Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lauren's house captain presentations reflections

Wow. Today at school we we had our House Captain presentation in front of year 5 and the rest of year 6, to me it was really freaky, I was shaking all over!
When I first got on the stage I was really nervous but towards the end I started to relax.

Out of Hanover (my house team) I think everyone did really well.
Out of the other house teams I really enjoyed Becky's when she spelt out, W.I.N.D.S.O.R.

I really enjoyed today to see other peoples presentation and to do my own.

Lauren :D :) :D :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really injoyed todays election i was nervous about it at first but when i got into it i was ok.I think that Jamal was really good because i liked haw he did his voice and i really liked the whay his presntation was lay out.


Ellie Amitrano

dan said...

I thought your presontation was exelent
dan