Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be ....Rose


I think its good to be me because I have got some AWESOME friends and a great teacher!
I enjoy lots of sports and my favourite sport is swimming. Everyday I play on the field or court with my friends and we play build up tag
or other games! My favourite food is probably CHOCOLATE but I dont have all the time.I think the best thing about being me is that I am helpful, fun and
positive. My hobbies are swimming and running and I do them because they are enjoyable sports!

So that was a little bit about myself ! I hope you enjoyed it !!

Rose xx :P :) :D :0) 6LB

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming is my hobby toooooooooo!



serena

Adam B said...

You are very sporty.

Adam B

Ellie Amitrano said...

Hi Rose my favirite food is CHOCOLATE to HAY

Molly said...

Hey rose!

You are such a great friend and by the way...well done on getting house captain! :)

Molly

Kian said...

That was a great post Rose and I love chocolate

angela said...

I LOVVEEE CHOCOLATE TOO!

Francesca said...

Rose
as you know I also like swimming and I LOVE CHOCOLATE TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew said...

Rose I love chocolate too!

Well done on gettig house captain I think you will do a great job!!!

Matthew

Daniela said...

i LoVeS ChOcOlAtE ToOooOOoOoOoOo...

Francesca said...

Hey Rose
well done on getting House Captain I think you will do a great job.
Francesca

Cuddles and Chloe said...

Sounds like you really like sports!!


Rachel