Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Olivia's summer holiday

My Summer Holiday

For my Summer holiday me, my brothers, my mum and my maid went to the UK. We left on the 31st June, one day after School had broken up. We flew Emirates airline at 2:30 and arrived in London at 9:30pm british time and drove all the way to Burnham Market, North Norfolk...a 3 and a half hour drive. We arrived there at 12:30 at night. I couldn't go to sleep, and because I had missed british telivision so much as soon as I arrived, I watched CBBC untill 2:00 in the morning and then made my way to bed and I slept till 12:30 the next day and then I finally woke up.

It was really nice to be back in England, we saw my grandparents, while walking to the post office/sweet shop. We stayed their for lunch and ate some fish cakes from Gurneys fish shop ,my grandmother kept on talking about meeting Amanda Holden and having her moment of stardom as we watchd amanda visit burnham market and see my grandmother cutting her rosemary bush. I went to bed straight after - I was really tired! For those past few weeks we saw all our friends and went crabbing and caught a lot of crabs,we also went to the play ground and lots of fete's which were really fun, especially when one of them included getting a pet goldish......unfortunately a few days later Treasure was dead but we put all her friends in to a pond and hopefully the tide hasn't swept them away!!!

My Uncle Charles had let us stay in his flat in london for a week.I was really nice being in london especially Chelsea.It was really nice there it was the central and we were surrounded my great shops like Harrods and Next and Gap and so on and so on. I brought a lot of clothes with the fifty pounds that my aunt had left me. We all especially enjoyed going to see Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens it was really cool!!!I I also went to Selfrages and got 2 pairs of converse shoes (gold and grey with pink stripes.) It was really sad leaving London especially not being able to see the big red bus' and not be able to eat at the stockpot :(

Then we went back to norfolk and 5 weeks later on August 28th we went back to Dubai, It was really hard leaving my grandparents ,there wasn't a dry eye in the house or the village but we are e-mailing each other and are already making plans for next summer! It probably won't be as good as this one though!

No comments: