Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... James D


It’s Good to be James Dale!

I think I’m Special because ...
I am the youngest boy in the whole of Year 6, but one of the fastest runners.
I am the youngest in my family, I have two older brothers and an older sister so I get lots of special treats.

I am different because ...
I Have a serious allergy to peanuts and I have to be careful what I eat, I also have to take lots of medicine if I have an allergic reaction or if It’s really bad and I can’t breath I have an epipen.

I am unusual because ...
I have 3 nephews and 1 niece. One of them is older than me! They call me ‘Uncle James’!!!

I think one of the best things about me is ...
That I am a true and loyal supporter of my football team and I am not a glory supporter. When Man U are winning I don’t boast, and when they lose I still support them.
I like to be friends with everyone.

My ambition in life is ...
To play for Manchester United when I grow up, or run for England in the Olympics.
I would also like to work for the R.S.P.C.A because I love animals and especially dogs.

I am lucky because ...
I have been to lots of nice places in the world such as America, Spain, France, Kenya, Thailand, Cyprus, and the Maldives. I am healthy and have a nice way of living, but a lot of other children don’t have this. And so I am very grateful for what I have.

4 comments:

Adam B said...

Leicester?

You should think about that one for a bit longer.

Yoi are sporty.

Adam B.

Tomas F-B said...

Heah Uncle James,

Its me Tomas.

It is true that you are one of the

fastest kids in the school.

James M. said...

I'm sorry you can't eat peanuts because they taste really good! Well done for becoming Hanover house captain.

oisin said...

hi uncle James, it sounds really good to be you however I'm not to sure about United.