Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me...Adam



Hi, I am Adam Osborne

I was born in the Wirral which is close to Liverpool in England.

I think it is good to be me because I am healthy, living in Dubai, have a loving family and lots of friends and I go to a fantastic school.

Weird fact- I used to be really into Thomas the tank engine when I was little and I could recognize all of the faces of the little wooden engines without showing the rest of the train.

I love Liverpool football club with a passion and my favourite player is Steven Gerrard

I aim to get a good job when I am older but I have no idea what. One day I would also like to go to Brazil and play football on the famous beach in Rio de Janerio.

Adam

10 comments:

Matthew said...

Adam you are kind, thoughtful, helpful, caring and sporty!

I know you will be a great house captain!!!

Liverpool not the best team to support!

Uzair said...

I did not know that you would like to go to brazil.Nice post !!







Uzair

Molly said...

Adam O,

It's great that you got house captain! You are kind,funny and a good friend! :)


Molly

Eloise said...

You use to love thomas the tank engine!
Now you dont hear that often!

Dylan said...

You're really kind and helpful and on the playground your really fun to play with.

I like Liverpool as well and my favourite player is also Steven Gerrard!

oisin said...

Hi Adam, didn't know you like thomas the tank engine!!! I like you because your funny, caring and sporty. Very well done on the house captain you deserve it and I know you will be very succesful. A great friend to have.

Josh D said...

Sounds great I also love footbal just one thing Wrong team!!
Funny i also did like it when i was a lot younger
Josh D

Alizaky said...

I like use to like Barney when I was small.
And Liverpool is also a great team with Torres and Gerrard

Zac said...

I could do that to. When I was little I loved Thomas the Tank engine.

Zac

Lucy ;P said...

That is really strange that I read that now because my sister is watching Tomas now!!!