Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... Jamal



It's good to be English / Arabic !

This is a paragraph from my house captain presentation about me being English and Arabic.

Cultural awareness and equal opportunities are important things to me. I am from a mixed heritage; my father is English, my mother is Arabic. This is an English school in an Arabic country. It is vital to know and understand about different cultures and traditions in our school. Everyone is different yet everyone is equal.

Jamal

3 comments:

Ellie Amitrano said...

I find that really cool that you English and Aribic . Well done for being House captian i think your m
mum and dad are very happy with you

Tomas F-B said...

Hey Jamal,

The last bit " Everyone is different yet everyone is equal " is very true. How did you think of up of it.

Tomas

RoryQ said...

I really like the way you always use good words welldone for getting house captain. jamal for Priminister!!! B-)