Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's good to be me...Natasha

“It’s good to be me.............”
I am generally a happy person.
I love sport and I am good at it. That makes me feel good about myself.
I like to make lots of friends.
When I grow up I would like to be a tennis player or a singer whichever one comes first.
When I went to Ho Ch Mein City (Saigon) in Vietnam for New Year, I was running down the hotel hall and I crashed into the wall just outside the lifts. My lip was split and was swollen like balloon. My brother thought that it was very funny but I did not join in the laughter.
Mum and dad put me to bed and when I fell asleep they went with my brother to the hotel New Year party. I was not impressed when I found out.
I was born in 1998 on the 27th of February in Sydney, Australia.
There are 5 people in my family. My brother Alex, my mum and dad and my cat, Spliffy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SORE!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel