Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Greetings from Mr O'Brien


Greetings Year 6 from Mr O'Brien


I love your new blog it looks amazing and it is so nice to see what you got up to over the summer (Alex in particular I love your shakey face ask Mr Watson, Mr Henrys and Mr Wood to show you theirs. On second thoughts don't it may give you nightmares) .


I am back teaching in England and have got Year 6 again so it would be great to share work over the year. Your research on microorganisms looks fab and I will take a look at those websites to show my class.


It looks like you have had a busy start to the term already and a big well done to all those people who have been voted into positions such as student council and house captains. I know it's not easy to stand up at the front and talk to so many people about yourself so a massive well done to all those people that did have a go.


I will now sign off with some extremely important advice to you all so please listen very carefully... DON'T be brainwashed by Mr Watson into supporting Ipswich Town you will only set yourself up for a life of cruel hardship, just look at him closely and think does this look like a man who is happy supporting such a team. No, no, no obviously we all know Arsenal are best and I look forward to hearing from my fellow gooners (Oisin take a look at yourself again for supporting Chelsea).


Take care Year 6

Happy Blogging

Mr O'Brien

7 comments:

Mr Watson said...

Great to hear from you Mr O'Brien! - even though your advice and opinions about football are a little harsh!!!

Let us know when you are up and blogging - we would all love to share work, ideas, and fun with your class in Nottingham, UK. I know Mr Jones is keen (in Bristol) too.

Hope your term goes well and we'll be in touch.

Mr Watson

(p.s. the Mighty mighty Ipswich Town will rise again and then we'll see who is laughing!!!)

Eloise said...

Hi Mr Obrien!

Great hearing from you!!
It would be really nice to share
work with your new class!
I reckon you were a little harsh
on Mr Watson about Ipswich!!
Maybe send some pics of your class!

Eloise

Anonymous said...

I support Chelsea but Man U are the best.

Adam.

Anonymous said...

Nice mr OB..... miss all you guys and hope to see you soon!!!!!!
Mr Watson, I dont think you look like youve had a life of hardship...
Sophie

Uzair said...

Mabye you rechoose your team mr O,brian.




Uzair

Mr McGarry said...

I know that Mr O'Brien is very well respected at Kings, and was very impressed with his post, up until the last paragraph.

As a Tottenham Hotspur fan, I would much rather Mr Watson brainwashed his class into Ipswich Town supporters - the amount of Arsenal shirts in Mall of the Emirates is sickening, we don't need anymore Gooners in Dubai. However, Oisin, you do need to 'take a look at yourself!'

Hahaha,

oisin said...

hi mr ob, great to hear from you and i was loving your post all the way until the last paragraph. I'd just like to remind you who's top of the league and the result the last time arsenal played chelsea.