Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Joshua P's summer holiday


Joshua’s summer holiday


Uncle Brue’s Dog: When Uncle Bruce came back for a holiday he brought his dog back with him his name is Dart he is a Springer Spaniel. He is cute, soft and cuddle dog. He loves playing fetch and chasing the rugby ball. I did tin can shooting using an air rifle. Dad and Bruce took me for a ride on Bruce’s dirt bike in the fields. Dad, Bruce and Uncle Anthony did clay pigeon shooting. Dad and Grandad went shooting rabbits. Anna-Jane and I went for a bike ride to her Mum’s house and back to her house.

Paignton Zoo: At Paignton Zoo in Devon, Chloe had her face painted, for lunch Dad and I had a pasty Mum and Nan had a sandwich and Chloe had sandwiches. Nan took Chloe and me on the train. Chloe and I had some sweets. We saw lions, elephants, tigers, flamingoes, monkeys, rhinos, giraffes, peacocks, snakes, lizards. Chloe and I went on a slide. Nan, Dad, Chloe and Me had an ice-cream Mum did not have one.


Trip to Looe: Tony, Nan, Dad, Mum, Chloe and I went to Looe by train; it took 25 minutes to get there. We went fishing on the harbour, on the end of the fishing line was a net bag of fish bait. Chloe and I had a competition of who could catch the most crabs. We had a lot of crabs in our buckets but tipped them back into the sea. I got more than Chloe. I also got an Arsenal tattoo.

Dairyland: At Dairyland I went on the flying fox, the assult course. Chloe and I went on water gun machines. Chloe had on pony ride. For lunch I had a pasty. I went on the flying fox again and Chloe and I went on the trampoline with my Mum we had great fun.

No comments: