Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dylan's Birthday Recount



I had a really good day on my birthday. When I woke up
I opened my presents and received some games for my psp,
the Liverpool home kit and a couple of other small things.
Later in the afternoon my friends Max, Brendan and Josh
D came over and I got 50 dhs a wallet and the Guiniess book
of records 2010.
We want to see G.I joe and then we went to dinner at T.G.I. Friday's.
My friends came back to stay the night. Anyone else who has a birthday soon
Happy Birthday!

Dylan

3 comments:

Eloise said...

Happy Belated Birthday

sounds like you had a great day!

Eloise :o)

zac said...

Happy Birthday Dylan.

Daniela said...

Sounds like it was great!
Happy b-day!