Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be me by Matthew


Its good to be .... me Matthew

My name is Matthew and I am 10 years old.
I have been to 16 different countries and my favourite is Barbados.
I was born in Chasefarm hospital on the 8th of April 1999.
I have 2 younger brothers and 6 1st cousins.
When I am older I would like to be a footballer or a policeman.
My hobbies are football, cricket, tennis, swimming, golf, cards and tv.
My favourite football player is Frank Lampard.
Did you know... we own 2 racing dogs and 1 is named after me.

4 comments:

Adam B said...

You are a great friend.

Adam.

Matthew said...

Toaday in class people said that I was kind x3, helpful, hardworking and funny!!!

RoryQ said...

cool. whats your other dog called

Unknown said...

Matthew

You are also hard working, intelligent and enthusiastic. Razor sharp in front of goal and a golf swing to be proud of :) not that I am in any way biased!

Keep up the good work this year.

Uncle Darren