Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's good to be me - by Angela

Hi! I'm Angela, I'm 10 years old and I am half Scottish and half Filipina. I was born in the Philippines in 1999, then I moved to Malaysia in 2003, after that we moved to Dubai in 2004.
It's good to be me because I've been to many good places and I have seen lots of great things like animals, endangered animals, underwater animals kilimanjaro mountain and lots of other things.
And I have great friends to hangout with. I really enjoy playing my guitar and violin. Guitar is my favourite instrument. My favourite colour is green or blue. I also love my dad wich is one of the people the built the Atlantis and Dubai Mall.
And I really enjoy my life!!

6 comments:

Eloise said...

Wow! your helped build atlantis!

angela said...

I think your comment is really interesting.

Daniela said...

Angela! Don't comment on your own one! Well, anyway, thanks for the post before! Your post is great as well!

claire said...

I' been your friend for ages and I didn't know you lived in Malaysia. :p

Cuddles and Chloe said...

I also enjoy playing the violin!
You dad helped build the atlantis and the dubai mall?

Cooooooooooooooooooool!

Rachel

Angela said...

Sorry about that comment thing that i did i was meant to do do that comment on somebody elses! :|