Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's good to be....Francesca


This is me :
sporty,
happy,
funny,
good fun,
a bit crazy (sometimes),
kind,
caring,
helpful
I think I'm quite funny. I love being with all my friends and I'm a very sociable girl.
I think I'm good fun and people like to be around me.
I think that I am a bit crazy sometimes .
I'm kind and caring to others.
I think I'm quite helpful.
I'm confident and, I like getting on with things on my own.
I'm in depenent.

I would like to be a good swimmer and an actress so watch the space.

5 comments:

Adam B said...

You already are an amazing swimmer and you are kind.

Adam B

Francesca said...

Thanks Adam that was really nice of you to say thanks
Farancesca

Francesca said...

This Francesca and people think I am:
Kind,
2 people think Iam nice,
5 people think I am funny in the class
Francesca

Hazel S said...

You're really funny Francesca and you have a really infectous smile!You can be a bit crazy(!) but you know when to settle down. And you'll get way more than just a good swimmer, you'll be an unreal, radical, amazing, awesome swimmer!

I never knew you wan't to be an actress- you'd be very good because you are quite dramatic!!!!

You are very confident and very helpful. :-) :-P

You are a really good friend.

Hazel S

Francesca said...

Thanks so much Hazel that was really nice
Francesca