Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My House Captain Presentation Review by Emily

Hi everyone,
Today, I was kind of nervous but then I started to calm down after seeing some people do their presentations.
But then I got nervous again when it came to my turn. )-:
Anyway, when none of my pen drives worked, I got more anxious and nervous.
But I'm proud of myself for carrying on with no presentation.
Being up on the stage gets you a bit...trembly and your stomach feels tight and your breath is slow and stifled.
It was weird because I felt more nervous in Year 5 running for school council, and still nervous up there, but your most nervous when looking at your friends. (if you get what I mean)
Anyway, you start to cool down a little around the middle but instead, I stopped being nervous at the end. So I may as well have stayed nervous!!!!!

Well, today I had lots of fun and all I can say is,
GO STUARTS!!!!!
oh yeah, and
THANKS A MILLION FOR ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME. IT MEANS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

From Emily

No comments: