Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

ITS GOOD TO BE ME by Hazel S



ITS GOOD TO BE ME by Hazel S

Here is my post it's good to be me. I was born in Australia in August 1999. That means my birthstone is a peridot, and, since my birthday is the 21st, my starsign is a Leo. I just turned 10 this summer, and now some of you are already turning 11! I like to do lots of different things, like: surfing, cooking, dancing, and swimming. My favourite animal is a tiger and my favourite colour is blue. When I grow up I want to be a lot of different things such as a marine biologist, a vet, a dancer, and a dentist. Overall, I have great fun being me! :)



From Hazel

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i've heard you are GREAT at ballet!

Adam B

Corynn Foote said...

Hazel, I think that you are:
Responsable
Cheerful
Mature
Kind
A great Friend.

I hope you get on well at your ballet.
Corynn F

Ellie Amitrano said...

Hi Hazel you now your favourite colour is blue mine to so cool.

richard said...

I think that it's good that you want to study sea creatures you look great at cooking!

richard

Unknown said...

Hey Hazel

I've heard you are very good at Ballet and surfing and my favourite colour is blue to

Francesca

Hazel S said...

Thank you all for saying such nice things.

The girls in my class think I am:
kind
helpful
fun
laughing all day
nice
responsable
caring
friendly


Hazel S