Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... Rory


Its good to be me.
I enjoy being me because:
- I have a family I love and have fun with.
- I get to play lots of sport .
- I have a neighbour called Sam who is also a good freind.

The best thing about me is I have friends in lots of different countries and
I get on well with most people.I do lots of traveling with my freind Jed( we
are already planning to drive across europe in 3 years time!!!) but also like
to chill at home with my freinds and family.Intresting facts about me are that
I support a football team called WatfordFC ,I like eating Chinese food and
also enjoy watching cricket.
Rory Q.

10 comments:

Mr Watson said...

I think you are a really great person - Well done for being voted head boy. I know you will be fantastic.

I admire your enthusiasm and i like the way you are always consistently friendly.

I'm not so sure about Watford though!!! You should consider the Tractor Boys instead!!!

Mr Watson
;-)

Adam B said...

You are very kind.

Adam B.

richard said...

I think that you're awsome and that you're really funny in and out of school.

Aswell as that you're kind and thoughtful to other people.

richard

Tomas said...

Hey Rory,

The fact that you get on well with

most people is very true.

Tomas

James M. said...

Congratulations for being head boy!

I like Chinese food too - especially spciy chicken fried rice!

Molly said...

Hey Rory!

Congrats on becoming Head boy!You are a kind,thoughtful,good friend and supportive!

Molly
;)

Dylan said...

I think you are always really kind to others.

P.S. well done on head boy.

Dylan

RoryQ said...

The things people said about me are
-helpful x2
-sensible x2
-caring
-good to talk too
RoryQ

RoryQ said...

The things people said about me are
-helpful x2
-sensible x2
-caring
-good to talk too
RoryQ

Josh D said...

Good luck on driving through Europe!
I also love watching cricket
Chinese food is also nice
Good on you for becoming head boy!