Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's good to be....Richard



Here are some of the things that I think make me different,

I like computers and not football that much, I don't do as
much sports as everyone else and I can't bend my body
parts like some people.
Some of the interesting facts about myself are that I like
to build models like lego and warhammer, I have two cousins
who live in Dubai and their names are Philip an Nicomi and
I play the piano and trumpet.


Also when I'm older I want to invent something amazing.

Richard

4 comments:

RoryQ said...

Nice one Richard I
like lego too.

Dylan said...

You are really kind and even more funny. You've made me laugh loads.

Dylan

Jamal said...

I think you will be a great inventor.YOU WILL be a great musician when you grow up.
Jamal

Hazel S said...

Wow! I never knew you played the piano and the trumpet... You should make your own one man band...(and like strap the trumpet to your head or play the piano with your toes or something)!!!

I think you will be a great inventor when you're older. Who knows? You could make the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs come true!

You're also very funny and quick-witted.

Hazel S