Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rory's visit to France

Here is my holiday homework.
This summer my family and I went to France for a week. We did lots of things that week including going to Honfleur on the Normandy coast, to visit friends. On returning to Paris we visited the Arc de Thriumph, the Champs Ellisse and the Louvre. ( The Mona Lisahas a very pretty smile :) )

We travelled on the metro the local bus and a water bus on the River Seine. I also loved eating lots of French food especially the baugette's, and the delicious flavoursof the home made Ice Cream. However my favourite bit was deffinatly the Effil tower. I didnt think it would be that big, but I was so shocked when I saw it ( its so big ) The way to the top took over an hour, but it was deffinatly worth it. The views all over Paris made it worth while. When we returned to the bottom we told mum all about it ( she didnt come because she is scared of heights) and she was very dissapointed.

Hope you all had fun summers too. Rory Q

No comments: