Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Oisin - why it is good to be me!



G'day my name is Oisin. I was born in Sydney, Australia on the 10th of April 1999. I am also from New Zealand and Ireland and i have cousins in 10 countries worldwide. I have 3 home countries which makes me lucky. I enjoy many proper sports including football where I play on the right wing, rugby where I'm a half back(scrum half) and many more. Luckily my healthy body can put up with this. I love running around and making myself hot and sweaty in games such as bulldog in the school yard.

I can curl my tounge in 3 ways at the same time, making a shamrock(the national symbol of Ireland). I love learning new sports and games. One of my favourite hobbies out of school is to play my clarinet. Soon i will be preparing for my grade 3 exam.

Its good to be me because I enjoy a lot of stuff, music, sport and school work. Thankfully I'm not bad at them all.
Oisin M

5 comments:

Adam B said...

You are fun to play with and a great friend.

Adam B.

Kian said...

Your a good friend

Hazel S said...

Curling your tounge like that is kind of gross- But really cool!!! Your really good at music ( I think the clarinet is a great instrument) and your really good at Maths!

Hazel S

Felix said...

I think your really cool and you all ways join in.

Felix

ois said...

thanks for all the nice comments youve made about me. I could easily spend hours commenting about all you guys