Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's good to be .... Molly


Did you know that I can click my ankles?! I can also put my thumb right back so it can touch my arm!! And.... I can touch my nose with my tongue! I know gross !

My favourite programme is C.S.I {Crime Scene Investigation}. There is C.S.I Miami, New York and Las Vegas. My favourite one is New York. I would love to work with C.S.I New York some day as a Forensic Pathologist.

That is why I think I am special.
Molly

3 comments:

Ellie Amitrano said...

Hi Molly you now you love C.S.I i love it to same.

Adam B said...

You are so kind Nolly.

Adam B

Francesca said...

Hey Molly
I never new you liked C.S.I I think you will be a great Forensic Pathologist
Francesca