Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tomas's half-term report

During half term, I did some exciting things like go to Dylan's house for a sleepover which we stayed up late to watch comedy movies like Meet The Spartans and Sports Movie and of course, we ate POPCORN. In the morning, Dylan and I had pancakes which Dylan overflowed with chocolate syrup.


I also went to Adam's house and played the awesome game of football and the great, addicting game of Age of Empires. We also played deflections and basically all you need to do is scatter shoes around the place and then kick a tennis ball into the goal. :P.

Finally, the best part, my football team entered a 5 a side football tournament which we sadly didn't win but we came 3rd which was ok for our successful team. ;-0.

I had an action-packed half term with lots of fun things to do. I really enjoyed it!!!

No comments: