Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A post from Ashleigh

hi guys!!!



I have made a really FUNNY drawing of me in super hero form.

The bug in the corner is my sidekick BUZZ, I am called Rainbow Gal.

I got the name when Rachel and I came out from swimming - We tied our towels round our

necks and came up with SUPER nicknames for ourselves and came up with

RAINBOW GAL and PEACE PERSON! (the reason why i'm called rainbow gal is because

my towel has multi-coloured stripes on it, and Rachel's reason is... actually I don't

know why, her towel doesn't have the slightest whiff of peace :D )
I will make a comic including rainbow gal and her sidekick BUZZ!!!!

Well, I hope you guys like the drawing!!!!!! :)

AshLeigh

2 comments:

PEACE PERSON (rachel) said...

Hey! Actually your right... my towel dosn't have anything in relation to peace... : but I like peace so thats why I'mpeace person (with no sidekick)

Ashleigh said...

you never know what you might get for your birthday...

:) :) :)

Ashleigh
---X---