Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Richard's RTTFP review

Return to the forbidden planet


Review

I think ‘Return to the forbidden planet’ was one of the best productions ever. It had a good storyline and everyone tried their best. The story line was hard to understand at first but in the end I got it. I liked my part a lot and I got lots of laughs. It was funny how everyone’s had something to do with their role. Some parts that were just a bit funny were made very funny because of the acting like Alec’s line and Alizaki’s. I think I did well with my part and I enjoyed singing the songs. One of my favourite parts was when we did the fitness drill but I can’t choose. My favourite song was teenager in love and ain’t gonna wash for a week. Hazel, Rory and James M put lots of effort in but so did everyone else. I hope at DC we will do something as good as that.

No comments: