Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alec's superpower!

If I had to choose just one superpower I think it would have to be super speed because I would be able to get places really fast and see everything on the way and if I wanted to go so fast I could run on water or that nobody could see me. Making it (in my view) as good as invisibility, teleportation and super swimming skills. Plus you could get out of some difficult situations and you would never get it playing games, another bonus is that if you were late you could run to where ever you need to go and also get out of the horrible heat in Dubai at the moment.I was going to choose flying as my could be power but I chose super speed because it's better exercise and I won't get fed up making up long winded explanbations of why I just flew down from the sky. Plus I think it would be harder to breathe high in the sky and bad visibility in the clouds.However a bad thing about super speed is that if I tripped over it would really really hurt !But then again not as much as if I fell from the sky.

No comments: