Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Charlotte on Return to the Forbidden planet

I really enjoyed our production, it was very successful. The rehearsals were tiring but we had to do them so that we could perform the best production. I espescially loved my part, as I was the air-head in the show! Able 'Anne' Ready was my part, she is a very dumb character and she is so disorganised she misses the good parts in the production!


In my opinion, the Nurse's and Dr. Pepper were amazing. My favourite song was sung by Miranda a.k.a Hazel which was 'Teenager In Love'. My other favourite song was sung by Prospero a.k.a Chris which was 'Im gonna rule the World'. The part in the show that I liked the most was when we were all on stage doing our little roles at the back twisting and turning knobs.



By Charlotte

No comments: