Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Monday, June 7, 2010

James D's half-term report

My half term was started by just chilling around at awesome places, and I had a great time.


First we went to the posh SeaFire resteraunt to celebrate the end of sats week, we all had a nice big juicy stake. We sometimes went to the beach at the jebal ali hotel and sunbathed there for the day, and sometimes we stayed at home watching T.V, ofcourse I went to see one of my best friends Robbie who lives just across the road. We went to the cinema to see prince of persia and then we went again another day to see shrek 4!

One day I spent the evening with my mum and dad at my dads friends house from work. There was lots of kids there and even a waterslide in the backgarden!

I found my half term quite relaxing, it wasnt a crazy one this time!

James D.

No comments: