Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Olivia's Return To The Forbidden Planet Review

Return to the Forbidden Planet Review


It was really fun doing Return to the Forbidden planet, I had a great time and I imagine everyone else did too! I loved the singing and dancing and cool sound effects, like when you would walk through the Air Lock. I thought everyone did really well especially people like Hazel and Ellie, who had loads of lines to learn!

My favourite part of the show was when we did the finale and we sung ‘Monster Mash’ and ‘Great Balls of Fire!’ I thought it was really fun and I loved the dance! It was really great and enjoyable and also a bit sad; our last show at Kings’!

No comments: