Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dylan's Half term report

My half term was really good and relaxed apart from friday, saturday,sunday, monday and tuesday.

Friday: We have heard a lot about kidzania so we decided to go and by fluke we saw cameron graham from year 5. It was pretty unique because it was the only thing which i got money for working in different places. It was cool to go around but by midday it was packed because it was a popular attraction. Aswell as I saw some of my friends from my rgby team there aswell. since they go to different schools it was good to see them.

Saturday: This was my first ever skiing lesson, put it this way, im extremely bad. We strted with simple basics like how to put your skis on and how to move and then minutes later we were heading up for little slopes. I went down 10 times and was 10% successful because I crashed a lot. We're going skiing in the summer so I hope I improve before then.

Sunday: I went to Adam's house in the afternoon and we played age of the empires ( adams addicting game ) and red ball ( my addicting games ) and i completed level 17!! we also played a really fun game called deflection football with a bouncy ball where we dodge shoes. HE ALWAYS WINS :(

Monday and tuesday: In the afternoon Tomas came over for a sleepova and we stayed up and watched really funny movies! =P In the morning we had pancakes and I went crazy with chocolate syrup. We went in the pool and played football. It was great fun!

DYLAN

No comments: