Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Matthew B's Return to The Forbidden Planet Review

Return to the Forbidden Planet




On the 22nd of June years 4,5and 6 performed their end of year production, this year being ‘Return to the Forbidden Planet’. We performed the production twice to make sure nearly all the parents were able to watch the show. One performance was at 8.30am and the other at 6.30pm. In ‘Return to the Forbidden Planet’ the Albatross (a spaceship) get caught in a beam and pulled onto a planet that is not on their charts, and that’s where the adventure starts!!!

I think Rory and Hazel really stood out as people who had learnt their lines and just had an extremely good performance. I think my performance went alright, I thought I put expression into my lines and I really enjoyed acting on stage! My favourite songs were ‘Why must I be a teenager in love’ and ‘She’s not there’.



Matthew B

No comments: