Meet Year 6!

Meet Year 6!
May 2010 - Looking good!

Year 6JW

Year 6JW
Meet the class

Class 6LBa!

Class 6LBa!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Next year - Dylan

Well I was thrilled when I found out I had received a place in DC and Im really excited. I am going to be a bit nervous settling in because it will be a bit like starting yr 1 all over again. I will enjoy DC but I will miss the school alot I feel like I have made the nicest group of friends I've ever had here and I will miss some of them as they leave, especially tomas as he has and will be one of my best friends. I have got to know the school well even though it is my first year. I hope my friends also DC can stay. I am not sure how long I will be staying in Dubai for, perhaps untill I go to university. I feel like I have made the most of my time at primary school and its time to move on and I cant wait for all the exciting new things we learn.


Dylan

No comments: